If you’re curious just how much of your allotted disk space your domain email is eating up (or even how much each email inbox is using) you can discover that information by following these steps.
- Open your web browser and go to the Host Pond website at https://www.hostpond.com/
- Once there, click on the “Account Login” tab.
- Log in using the email address with which you’d signed up for Host Pond services–this is the same email address at which you receive your monthly Host Pond invoices.
- If you do not recall your billing system password, you can use the “Request a Password Reset” link at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Services” from the main navigation menu, then select “My Services.”
- Click on the “Active” button next to the hosting package you’d like to access.
- Click the “Login to cPanel” link.
- In the “Files” section click on the “Disk Usage” icon.
- Here we can see that “mail” is using up 173.87MB of the disk space.
- If you’d like to discover the usage for each email inbox, click on the “>” symbol next to “mail” to create a drop down list.
- Click the “>” symbol next to your domain name.
- Here we can see that Rachel is using the most disk space (she must be very chatty). We can even click the “>” next to “rachel” and see which folders (“cur” is read mail, “new” is unread, etc.) contain the most usage in her email account.