If you need to clone your site to another domain but aren’t sure how to do so, we’ve got you covered with the following steps!
- Open your web browser and go to the Host Pond website at https://www.hostpond.com/
- Once there, click on the “Account Login” tab.
- Log in using the email address with which you’d signed up for Host Pond services–this is the same email address at which you receive your monthly Host Pond invoices.
- If you do not recall your billing system password, you can use the “Request a Password Reset” link at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Services” from the main navigation menu, then select “My Services.”
- Click on the “Active” button next to the hosting package you’d like to access.
- Click the “Login to cPanel” link.
- Scroll down until you find the “Software/Services” section and then click on the “Installatron” icon.
- NOTE: If you have already previously installed WordPress to a domain, you will likely see another screen that is a list of any of your installations–you will want to click on the “Applications Browser” tab near the top of that screen.
- Scroll down to the Content Management section and click on the “WordPress” icon.
- Select the checkmark box next to the domain you’d like to clone and then click the “Clone” button.
- Scroll down to the “Domain” section and select from the drop-down list the domain onto which you’d like to clone that site.
- Click the “Clone” button.
After it copies all those files, you’re done!