If you already have one domain hosted with Host Pond on and now you’ve purchased another one to add to your Business Hosting package but aren’t sure how to proceed, we’ve got you covered with the following steps!
(NOTE: A Personal Hosting package will allow for only one domain name–if you need to add a second domain name, you will have to upgrade to a Business Hosting package.)
- Open your web browser and go to the Host Pond website at https://www.hostpond.com/
- Once there, click on the “Account Login” tab.
- Log in using the email address with which you had signed up for Host Pond services–this is the same email address at which you receive your monthly Host Pond invoices.
- If you do not recall your billing system password, you can use the “Request a Password Reset” link at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Services” from the main navigation menu, then select “My Services.”
- Click on the “Active” button next to the hosting package you’d like to access.
- Click the “Login to cPanel” link.
- Now find the “Domains” section and click the “Addon Domain” icon.
- In the “New Domain Name” field just enter your domain name, no need for “www” or “http://”
- In the “Password” filed choose a new password (you will have reenter this password in the field below)
- Click the “Add Domain” button
At this point your cPanel will now recognize that new domain and you will be able to access and modify it just like your original domain.